Working with a tight budget but still want to enjoy a meal out with friends? We’ve come to ease your worries! At Hoots, we know all about the best tips on student budgeting and how to make your pennies stretch at university. So we have put together the best food and drink deals you can’t miss out on. Take a look.
Delivery & Take-Away Student Discounts
Nothing says fuss-free night-in like a good home delivery meal. So if you are planning a late-night study session, here are the student deals you need to know about:
- Papa Johns partnered up with Student Beans to give students a 35% student discount on their full order. What a bargain!
- PizzaExpress has lots of discounts available and right now you can get 30% off your total bill on Click+Collect orders. Have a TOTUM card? Then you can get 30% off your food and drink bill at PizzaExpress on Sunday to Thursday.
- If you have a StudentBeans iD then you’re in luck! KFC offers a free Popcorn Snack Bucket when you spend £3 or more on the Colonel’s Club app.
- If you spend over £15, Deliveroo offers students £4 off their first order. Time to call all your friends who never used Deliveroo and get those savings.
- Have a Student Beans iD? Great! Domino’s Pizza offers a 35% online student discount as long as you spend over £25.
- Speaking of pizza, you can get a 20% student discount on Pizza Hut Takeaway too.
Meal Subscription Student Deals
Going out to eat every day is not ideal, but that doesn’t mean you have to live off noodles and frozen pizza anytime you dine in. Take a look at these awesome meal subscription services that can help you with meal prep while still giving you awesome student deals!
- At Plantly you can choose up to 10 nutritionist-approved meals and their chefs will cook them and deliver them to you, so you can feel like you’re going to a restaurant every day of the week. The best part: you can get a 25% student discount at Planty with Student Beans.
- Simply Cook is all about restaurant-quality meals with 100% natural ingredients and they do not disappoint. You can cook 4 new meals for just £3 with their first-time trial offer. Oh, and the delivery is free too!
- Pasta Evangelists is an artisan Italian recipe kit that even has gluten-free options. Head over to UniDays to get a 30% online discount and a free cocktail.
- The subscription-based service “allplants” lets you build a box of six meals and delivers it to your doorstep. Just use the Student Beans allplants student discount code at the checkout to enjoy 25% off your order.
- Get a 10% exclusive student discount at HelloFresh with UniDays and you will never have to think about what to make for your dinner again. Goodbye noodles, hello Caribbean Chicken.
Restaurant Student Discounts
Ready to treat yourself and your friends to a great meal out? Here are the latest restaurants offering student dining deals on their tasty meals and drinks:
- Present your Student Beans iD at the Chopstix checkout to enjoy 10% off your order.
- At Zizzi, get 10% off your order with Student Beans
- Who doesn’t love a sweet treat to get them through long study sessions? That’s why you should unlock the 10% student discount at Dunkin’ Donuts with Student Beans.
- Students can get 20% off in-store at Bar Burrito on regular or naked burritos. No extra or sides included, but you will never catch us saying no to a burrito.
- At Japan Centre Ichiba you can get a 10% discount with Student Beans. Yum!
- Craving Itsu? Then head over to their stores after 3pm and get a 15% student discount Monday through Friday. Just what you need to get you through the week.
- If you love healthy juices and smoothies, this one is for you. You can get a 15% Student Discount in-store at Boost Juice Bars thanks to UniDays.
- It’s not just weekends that are for celebrating. Head to LaTasca during hump day and you won’t regret it. Students get 25% off food in-store Sunday through Friday for groups of up to eight people.
Supermarket Student Discounts
If you want to get some freebies every day of the week, then check out just a few of the best food and drink deals available for students in supermarkets.
- You can get a 20% student discount at Holland & Barrett thanks to Student Beans.
- Get the 10% Co-Op student discount with a TOTUM card.
- There’s plenty of discounts up for grabs thanks to the Morrisons Student Club. Register online to get deals on your grocery shopping.
- Did somebody say UberEats? UniDays gathers all their best deals, like their latest: if you spend £20 on their groceries and convenience store, you can get £10 off. Doesn’t get much easier than that!
- New customers can use the Student Beans discount code at the Iceland checkout to get £7 off a £50 spend.
- Sandwich, wrap or roll: if you are on the go then use the UniDays 25% offer on all M&S Food On The Move.
Ready to keep up with all the latest student deals? Then check out this blog post on the Best Student Discount Websites, Apps & Cards so you never lose out on a freebie again!
For more information, tips and tricks, check out our blog page or follow us on Instagram and Facebook.